Located in thriving Bloomington, IL, Synergy Flight Center is currently seeking an experienced Embraer 300 Pilot to join our growing Part 135 flight department as our Chief Pilot. The Chief Pilot will effectively plan, organize, and manage the flight operations, and lead the flight crew team.
Synergy Flight Center provides a dynamic aviation experience emphasizing safety, proficiency, and professionalism. From the ground up, Synergy’s culture has been built by earning the client’s trust by providing transparency and honesty in a family-like atmosphere. Outstanding customer service, along with state-of-the-art equipment, is the hallmark of our business. Our jet fleet is 2018 or newer with G3000 avionics and maintained to the highest standard by Synergy’s Part 145 Repair Station.
Successful Synergy Chief pilot loves to fly, exhibit concise critical thinking skills, takes initiative, and has superior decision-making skills. Ideal Synergy Chief pilot strives to exceed client expectations while focusing on safety, efficiency, and continuous improvement on every trip.
Other administrative responsibilities/duties as assigned by Director of Operations
* 5,000 - hours Total Time
* 1,500 – hours Turbine PIC
* 1,000 – hours type (Preferred)
* Recent Part 135 experience
* Must meet the experience requirements of FAR 119.71 (Required)
* Hold and maintain an FAA First Class Medical
* Hold an Airport Transport Pilot (ATP) Rating
* Hold a type rating in Phenom 300 (Required)
* No recorded accidents, incidents, or violations
* International experience a plus
* Management Experience (highly preferred)
* Must hold a valid passport.
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Must have working knowledge of FAA regulations.
* Must possess excellent customer relationship skills.
* Must hold strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Must be able to take initiative without direction.
* Must be flexible to what could be an ever-changing environment.
* Applicants must reside within 2 hours or be willing to relocate to the Bloomington/Normal, IL area.
* Medical/Dental/Vision Healthcare Benefits
* Retirement (Simple IRA/401K)
* Healthcare Spending Account (HSA)
* Paid Time Off
* Highly competitive pay based on experience
Please send resumes via email (see website).