1. Maintains a working knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the Pilot-in-Command;
2. Participates in the Safety Management System.
1. As directed by Chief Pilot and Flight Operations Manual.
2. Ensures the safe, efficient and efficient conduct of assigned flights in accordance with company SOP’s and appropriate Federal Aviation Federal Regulations.
3. Participates in Safety Management System.
1. Holds at least a Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument and Multi-Engine Rating.
2. Able to possess a First-Class FAA Medical Certificate.
3. Possess a valid U.S. Passport.
4. Previous Jet Experience.
5. 3500 Hours Total Flight Time
1. Possesses a Bachelor’s degree (highly desirable).
2. Holds an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate with Multi-Engine Rating.
3. CL-30 Type Rating.
4. 4000 Hours Total Flight Time.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.