Fixed Wing - Air Ambulance
* Authorization to work anywhere in the U.S. without sponsorship, and hold a valid U.S. passport.
* Strong working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations
* Maintenance of First Class Medical Certificate, as well as Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
* Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
* Minimum 2500 hours of total flight experience,
* Minimum 500 multi-engine,
* Minimum 1000 PIC,
* Impeccable safety record required.
* Single-pilot in mountain terrain experience is ideal, but not required.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
* Ability to relocate within 1 hour of Durango.
* Ability to work 12-hour shifts