Luxaviation delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
Luxaviation is currently seeking a suitably qualified Flight Attendant on behalf of our Singapore based client.
The position is to maintain safety, operational and service standards as set out by Luxaviation policies and procedures, delivering a 5-star service to the principle and guests.
- Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained in the passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
- Ensures the safety and comfort of the passengers in accordance with Luxaviation policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all pre-flight, inflight and post flight duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the cleaning and standards of the aircraft cabin.
- Deliver silver service catering for all flights in accordance with approved catering policies and passenger requirements.
- Completion of all required operational documentation in line with company procedures.
- Personal hygiene, appearance and presentation IAW Luxaviation policy.
- Responsible for upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID and vaccinations.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the PIC or as requested by the passengers and guests.
- Previous First Business Class experience.
- Adaptable and willing to work flexible, long working hours including lengthy periods away from home.
- Must have the right to live and work in Singapore.
As required to achieve flight schedules
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
15 September 2023
Expressions of interest and applications will remain confidential and should include a comprehensive CV. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Please Ápply for This Job now.