Qualifications (Academic, Training, Languages)
* Appropriate CPL/ATPL (preferred) License.
*He/she must pass the technical/psychometric assessment for Pilots as per Company/CAA standards.
* He/she must pass the Medical Fitness check-up carried for the Pilots as per Company/CAA standards.
* Training in safety and emergency response is essential – a formal qualification is an advantage.
* Basic Airport, security procedures and regulations training is an advantage.
* Crew Resources Management Training is considered an advantage.
* IATA principles & standards relating to security is an advantage.
* Proficient in Aircraft systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search.
* Very good in written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
* Very good in English Language
* Proficiency in Russina and Armenian Languages are an advantage.
Flying Experience - First Office/ SIC
* Minimum of 750hrs SIC on A320 family
* ATPL is preferred.
* Valid licenses, valid medical and Valid IR
* Valid Class 1 Medical
* Valid English Language Proficiency (ELP) certification
* Experience with low cost airline is highly desirable.
( Possesses acceptable industry knowledge in aircraft systems and operating procedures.