Do you have a passion for aviation, are you ready to be part of the team that Keeps Life Moving?
We are excited to announce our Aviate Program, a pilot career path that provides a direct transition to United Airlines
JOIN AVIATE PROGRAM + BUILD 1,200 pic HOURS AT WIGGINS = BECOME UNITED
Whether you want a full-time career or just aren’t ready to give up your wings- Wiggins Airways has openings at various bases in the New England area.
Wiggins Airways has been in the aviation industry for nearly 100 years and is now an all-cargo airline with operations throughout the Northeast United States. The team provides time critical feeder services for major express carriers, namely FedEx and UPS.
About the Position:
*Schedules may vary depending on flight schedule and base.
*Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation
*Wiggins Pilots average 60 Flight hours per month.
*Base salary starts at $65,000.
* Commitment to Safety
* Must have 1,200 TT (Fixed Wing), 500 PIC, 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with airplane single engine land (SEL) rating and instrument rating, high performance, and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* Second Class Medical required
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S without sponsorship and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Must have a valid driver's license and meet all company insurance criteria
* Wiggins Airways is a proud partner of United Airlines Aviate Pilot Program
* Competitive Salary * 401K with company match
* We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance **ELIGIBLE 1 ST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING DATE OF HIRE***
*30 Day’s hotel provided by Company for relocation assistance
* Additional benefits: Pilot medical reimbursement (not retroactive to pre-hire), Pilot uniforms, Jeppesen Manuals.
* Paid vacation earn up to 80 hours 1 st year - PTO
*Paid training, including transportation, lodging and per diem
*Wiggins training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident, and competent- the cornerstone of a Professional flying career.
Our pilot training has a 4-5-week footprint. It starts with 5-6 days of InDoc at our headquarters in Manchester, NH. (KMHT). Then down to Flight Safety in Wichita KS for 10 days. After that, its aircraft specific training at various in-house locations. Transportation, housing, pay and per diem are provided during training.
Next: In-house checkride with Company Check Pilot, training until proficient, training complete.