Part 135 Captain:
* Part 135.243(c) requirements:
* 3,000 TT, 1000 PIC, 500 hours XC (defined at point to point), 500 multi, 500 turbine, 200 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours night
* Previous FAR121/135 experience
* Instrument Proficiency Check or 121/135 recurrent within past 6 months
* FAA Commercial Pilot License multi-engine land with instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
* FAA First Class or Second Class Medical (First Class required for international operations)
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the United States
* Valid driver’s license
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship, and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.