* Minimum 1,500 hours total time.
* Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License with multi-engine land.
* Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
* FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit.
* Valid passport/documents with at least six (6) months of validity that grants you the ability to travel in and out of the USA and all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines now and in the future.
* Legal right to work in the United States.
* 2,500 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
* 750 hours in multi-engine, turboprop or jet aircraft.
* A320 Type Rating.
* Undergraduate degree from an Accredited Four-Year College or University.
* Experience in Part 121 airlines or turbojet aircraft.
* Experience in aircraft equipped with EFIS and/or FMS.
* Instructor/Check Airman experience.