To be considered for a pilot position, you must:
* Be at least 21 years of age
* Hold an FAA Commercial License with Multi and Instrument Ratings
* Possess a current FAA First-Class Medical (verified at interview)
* Be a U.S. citizen or able to show proof of right to work in the U.S.
* Hold an FCC Radio License
* English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
* Have a current Passport
* Must be available to work on any day, seven days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Based on pilot bidding seniority and other factors, must be available for a call-out with as little as a two hour notice. Must be available for this call out on any day, night, weekends and holidays
Be within three months of the minimum hour requirements detailed below
ATP Written Requirement:
SkyWest will provide the means to complete a SkyWest-approved CTP course for those who complete an application and successfully pass the pilot interview.
Pilot applicants must meet the experience requirements of FAR 61.159 prior to employment.
SkyWest Minimum Requirements When Counting Helicopter or Glider Time
SkyWest Airlines recognizes the skills common to helicopter and glider flying. SkyWest will accept helo/glider time as part of an applicant's total time as long as they have a minimum of 250 PIC hours of fixed wing.