PSA’s limited time sign-on bonus has been EXTENDED through January.
Experienced Pilots with 500 - 949 hours receive a $75,000 sign-on bonus. Secure your seat in one of our upcoming classes today.
Experienced First Officer Requirements:
* FAA Pilot License / First Class Medical
* Must have FCC Restricted Radio Operator's Permit
* Must have 500 FAR 121 hours under the
ATP requirements or the restricted ATP
* Will have a minimum of 2500 total flight hours
with at least 500 hours of PIC or at least 950
hours as SIC
* Will have at least 500 hours Multi-Engine Turbine
* Must be in possession of a valid US or Foreign
Passport with applicable VISAs prior to training.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to demonstrate authorization to work
in the US.
* Must be able to speak, read and write English
NOTE: Part 129 or foreign PIC/SIC experience is not applicable to FAR § 121.436 for PIC requirements
To be successful at PSA, you should be: