Qualified pilots will have a four-year degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 1200 hours total time not including simulator time.
Additional qualifications include:
* FAA First Class Medical certificate
* FAA ATP or Commercial License
* Must meet all currency requirements regarding instrument flight time and night landings
* Must pass an instrument competency check in the category of aircraft flown
* Must be located within 1 hour of assigned base
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Legacy 500 SIC or PIC Type Rating
* 200 hours in Type