Do you have a passion for aviation, are you ready to be part of the team that Keeps Life Moving?
We are excited to announce our Aviate Program, a pilot career path that provides a direct transition to United Airlines
JOIN AVIATE PROGRAM + BUILD 1,200 pic HOURS AT WIGGINS = BECOME UNITED
Whether you want a full-time career or just aren’t ready to give up your wings- Wiggins Airways has openings at various bases in the New England area.
Wiggins Airways has been in the aviation industry for nearly 100 years and is now an all-cargo airline with operations throughout the Northeast United States. The team provides time critical feeder services for major express carriers, namely FedEx and UPS.
About the Position:
*Schedules may vary depending on flight schedule and base.
*Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation
*Wiggins Pilots average 60 Flight hours per month.
*Base salary starts at $65,000.
* Commitment to Safety
* Must have 1,200 TT (Fixed Wing), 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with airplane single engine land (SEL) rating and instrument rating, high performance, and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* Second Class Medical required
* Eligible to work in the U.S without sponsorship and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Valid driver's license is required
* Competitive Salary * 401K with company match
* We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance **ELIGIBLE 1 ST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING DATE OF HIRE***
*30 Day’s hotel provided by Company for relocation assistance
* Additional benefits: Pilot medical reimbursement (not retroactive to pre-hire), Pilot uniforms, Jeppesen Manuals, Verizon Wireless discount.
* Paid vacation, earn up to 80 hours vacation 1 st year - PTO
*Paid training, including transportation, lodging and per diem
*Wiggins training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident, and competent- the cornerstone of a Professional flying career.
*Referral Bonus Program
Our pilot training has a 4-5-week footprint. It starts with 10 days of InDoc at our headquarters in Manchester, NH. (KMHT). Then down to Flight Safety in Wichita KS for 10 days. After that, its aircraft specific training at various in-house locations. Transportation, housing, pay and per diem are provided during training.
Next: In-house checkride with Company Check Pilot, training until proficient, training complete.