Do you have a passion for aviation, are you ready to be part of the team that Keeps Life Moving?
Whether you want a full-time career or just aren’t ready to give up your wings- Wiggins Airways has both Full and Part Time Captain positions available at various bases in the New England area.
Wiggins Airways has been in the aviation industry for nearly 100 years and is now an all-cargo airline with operations throughout the Northeast United States. The team provides time critical feeder services for major express carriers, namely FedEx and UPS.
* Commitment to Safety
* Must have 1,200 TT, 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with airplane single engine land (SEL) rating and instrument rating, high performance, and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* Second Class Medical
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Valid driver's license
About the Position:
*Schedules may vary depending on flight schedule.
*Wiggins Pilots average 60 Flight hours per month.
* Competitive Salary * 401K with company match
* We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance **ELIGIBLE 1 ST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING DATE OF HIRE***
* Additional benefits: Pilot medical reimbursement, Pilot Bonus Program, Pilot uniforms, Jeppesen Manuals provided, Verizon Wireless discount.
* Vacation leave will be 4 hours per month during the first year of service after 90 days, during the 2 nd -5 th year of employment 6 hours per month: From the 6 th year of employment and beyond, 8 hours per month.
*Paid training, including transportation, lodging and per diem
*Wiggins training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident, and competent- the cornerstone of a Professional flying career.
*Referral Bonus Program
Our pilot training has a 4-5-week footprint. It starts with 10 days of InDoc at our headquarters in Manchester, NH. (KMHT). Then down to Flight Safety in Wichita KS for 10 days. After that, its aircraft specific training at various in-house locations. Transportation, housing, pay and per diem are provided during training.
Next: In-house checkride with Company Check Pilot, training until proficient, training complete.
Salary Range: Starting @ $52,000.