CABIN CREW INFORMATION SESSION - BERLIN
Ryanair, are delighted to announce a number of Cabin Crew positions available for Summer '24 in our Berlin base
As such, our recruitment partner, Crewlink will be hosting an information session on Tuesday 5th March at 10:30
Location – TBC
This will be your opportunity to learn about the exciting life of a Cabin Crew member, our excellent salary package and fantastic career opportunities.
Attendance at this event is entirely voluntary and candidates are free to attend at their own will. Please bear in mind the company will NOT reimburse any costs or travel expenses incurred should a candidate choose to attend the information session.
For any interested candidates, we will be holding open interviews after the information session. If you would like to join a voluntary open interview we kindly request that you bring either digital or physical copies of the below
-Full Length Photo
-Copy of Passport
* Bags of enthusiasm
* A customer service-oriented background, ie previous experience working in a bar, restaurant, shop etc
* Hold the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU and travel freely throughout the Ryanair Network
* You must be approximately between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
* You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
* It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
* Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
* Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
* Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
* A passion for travelling and meeting new people.