The part-time Flight Instructor delivers exceptional ground and simulator flight instruction in accordance with aviation regulations and FlightSafety Training principles.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may be required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
Must possess physical range of body motion to perform the following:
* Reach exert pressure and manipulate the rudder controls and/or anti-torque with both feet.
* Reach and manipulate numerous controls within the Simulator device from the Instructor’s chair.
* Enter and exit from the Simulator device via the provided ramp.
* Move between the Instructor station, screen and podium while instructing in the classroom.
* Exit from malfunctioned Simulator while the device is in a severely pitched attitude.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.