2023-01-01 - 2023-06-30
JHB000579 AVIATION: CABIN CREW
Western Cape, CPT - CBD (Market related)
Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has vacancies for Flight Attendants based at Cape Town
International Airport. The successful applicants will report to the Manager: Cabin Services.
- Continuously ensure compliance to applicable safety policies and procedures;
- Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience;
- Continuously promote a high level of integrity;
- Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
- Grade 12;
- Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
o SACAA Cabin Crew License;
o Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate;
o Dangerous Goods Certificate;
o Ditching Certificate;
o Fire Fighting Certificate;
- Valid SA driver’s licence and own motor vehicle (nonnegotiable);
- Level 4 English language proficiency;
- Medically fit and able to swim;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign-on’s or late evening sign-offs.
- Attentive and compassionate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-service orientated with exceptional diplomacy and unquestionable integrity;
- High commitment to safety and able to operate under stressful conditions;
- Professional both in behaviour and conduct;
- Well-groomed and immaculate appearance (100%
Adherence to company uniform and grooming regulations);
- No visible tattoos;
- Immaculate time keeping.
- All external applicants, please apply via our website: www.FlySafair.co.za;
- No external email applications will be considered;
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your
application as unsuccessful;
- Reference number – JHB000579.
For more information please contact: Noni Modiakgotla