Pacific Coast Jet Charter Inc. seeks qualified applicants for the following open positions;
- Director of Operations and / or Chief Pilot
Successful candidates will possess a strong background in part 135 operations coupled with prior, demonstrated administrative skills.
- FAA First Class Medical
- FAA AMEL ATP Pilot Certificate
- 3,500 hrs total time
- 1,000 hrs multi engine
- Live within 03 hour drive, KMHR Mather or willing to relocate
- Relocation supplement potential
Desired / Plus
- Current, and/or type rated in Citation 560XLS+ or XLS
- Extensive Pro-Line 21 experience if XLS only type
- Extensive turbojet background and experience
- Prior Check Airman Authorization under part 135
Pacific Coast Jet Charter Inc. is a family owned business with a strong emphasis on providing quality work / life balance in a highly professional environment. We offer very competitive pay, 401K, Profit Sharing, PTO and health care benefits. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage interested candidates that meet or exceed the above minimum requirements to apply.
We’re looking for motivated, enthusiastic professionals that desire to become an integral part of a dynamic team.
Please direct resume and cover letter to the email below with “Pilot Application” in the subject line: