Job Category : Non-Manager
Requisition Number : AAC73007156
***Aloha Air Cargo currently has openings for the 737 First Officer position. This posting is to accept applications for First Officer interviews and potential employment or to be placed in our pilot pool***
Assist the Captain in safely flying our cargo planes and cargo to the islands we service.
1. Assists the Captain in flight planning and in the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
2. Reports punctually for duty in proper attire (i.e. in uniform for flight duty), at the appointed time and place, prior to the scheduled time of departure, as given below. a) For Interisland flights: Arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the dispatching office.
3. Reads and initials Pilot directives.
4. Complies with all regulations and Company policies/procedures applicable to the performance of duties.
5. Reports to assigned aircraft at least 20 minutes prior to departure to complete the exterior and interior preflight checklist items.
6. Assists the Captain in all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements :
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)