The PIC must meet minimum qualifications as specified by Federal Aviation Regulation Part 135.243(b).
Pilot schedules are a rotating 7 days on followed by 7 days off duty assignment. While on duty, pilots serve a 12-hour shift (maximum of 14 hours if operating under Part 135) at home and must be able to meet that program’s specified call-out time in order to meet the planned launch time of a trip. Pilot shift assignments consist of either a day duty period or a night duty period and are scheduled the month prior by the Base Lead Pilot to provide pilots sufficient opportunity to prepare their rest cycle. Pilots can expect to serve the same duty period during their assigned 7 days on shift and then rotate to the next duty period during their next 7-day shift assignment. Changes to duty periods within a 7-day shift assignment are discouraged but can occur depending on local needs at the Base.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Must reside in, or be willing to relocate to Englewood, CO.
* Must hold, or be able to attain Falcon Certification
* Hold, or be eligible to hold, an unrestricted FAA ATP certificate
Meet or exceed the following total flight experience:
* Total time – 3000 hours Airplane
* Multi-Engine - 500 hours airplane multi-engine land
* PIC – 1500 Airplane
* Must hold of be able to attain a First Class Medical Certificate and maintain First Class Privileges
* Must hold valid US Passport