To conduct assigned flights in accordance with the detailed provisions of the Airline Operational Manual and in compliance with the respective civil aviation authority related regulations. He/she must ensure ultimate safety, security, and efficiency are achieved throughout all operated flights; supports and guides the flight/cabin crew, handle emergencies and ad-hoc scenarios effectively, and takes control over the flight to ensure successful performance and positive corporate image
– He/she must have completed a minimum of 4000 hours of flying an aircraft, Airbus 320 is preferred.
– Experience with low-cost airline is highly desirable.
– Possesses acceptable industry knowledge in aircraft systems and operating procedures.
– He/she must possess needed knowledge and exposure to handle any other role delegated to him/her such as security or safety related roles as required by the Airline and respective civil aviation authority regulations.
– Exposure to QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices related to and affecting Flight Operations.
– Capable of implementing policies, procedures, and manuals as per approved standards and regulations.
– Capable to perform in a changing environment with heavy work-load schedules and ad-hoc scenarios.
– Composed, self-confident and focused, capable of handling emergencies and threats with efficiency.
– Proven skills in analysing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
– Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
– High accuracy and attention to both results and details.
– Employs technical expertise and interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
– Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.