For new European and Asian Coast Guard and ISR projects, NL EASP AIR is currently looking for (EASA) Type Rated Captains and FO’s with (preferably) a Low Level Endorsement. Type-rated trainees (low hours) are welcome. In specific cases, a TR-training programme with Bond clause is available (however; by invitation only).
The ability to work well in small teams, at remote locations and under pressure, is essential. Flexibility, inquisitiveness and collegiality are essential pillars for smooth operations.
– EASA Type Rated DORNIER DO328-100TP;
– EASA frozen ATPL and ~250 hours for First Officers
– EU Citizenship and resident is a must;
– (Preferably) Maritime Surveillance and/or ISR experience;
– Military or Air Police background is a pre;
– Flexible team spirit;
– UK language at proficiency level 6, in word and writing;
– Initially project-based (ZZP) contract;
– Your Home Base is Schiphol Airport - The Netherlands;
– An EU security clearance application procedure will be part of the selection procedure;
– ONLY apply when type-rated or when you think you can motivate enough to qualify, even without a DO328-100TP Type Rating.