Do you have a passion for aviation, are you ready to be part of the team that Keeps Life Moving?
JOIN AVIATE PROGRAM + BUILD 1,200 pic HOURS AT WIGGINS = BECOME UNITED
We are excited to announce our Aviate Program, a pilot career path that provides a direct transition to United Airlines
Whether you want a full-time career or just aren’t ready to give up your wings- Wiggins Airways has openings at various bases in the New England area.
**Starting Base Salary $75,000**
Wiggins Airways has been in the aviation industry for nearly 100 years and is now an all-cargo airline with operations throughout the Northeast United States. The team provides time critical feeder services for major express carriers, namely FedEx and UPS.
Wiggins is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help maintain unparalleled service and value for its customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation, and teamwork.
* Commitment to Safety
* Must have 1,200 TT (Fixed Wing), must have at least 50 hours multi engine PIC, 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with instrument rating or ATP, high performance, and complex endorsements
* Instrument proficiencies check within the last six months.
* Valid driver's license is a requirement
* First Class or Second-Class Medical required
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Eligible to work in the U.S without sponsorship and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* English Proficient
* Current Passport
*Pilots are expected to live within 1 hour from their base.
About the Position:
* All flights operated in all weather, single pilot IFR.
*Schedules may vary depending on base and flight schedule.
*Wiggins Pilots average 60 Flight hours per month for full time positions .
* Flights typically operate 5 days per week, with lodging provided at the outstation. Pilots are typically home during the day and away from home in the evenings.
* Competitive Salary starting @ $75,000
* 401K with company match
* Ability to bid specific base, equipment, and route
* We offer a comprehensive benefits package for all Full-Time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance ** ELIGIBLE 1 ST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING DATE OF HIRE***
* Additional benefits: Pilot medical reimbursement (not retroactive to pre-hire), Pilot uniforms, Jeppesen Manuals, Verizon Wireless discount.
* Vacation (up to 80 hours accrued for first year)
*Paid training, including transportation, lodging and per diem
*Wiggins training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident, and competent- the cornerstone of a Professional flying career.
*30 Day’s hotel provided by Company for relocation assistance for full time positions
Our pilot training has a 4-5-week footprint. It starts with one week of InDoc at our headquarters in Manchester, NH. (KMHT). Week two is in-house training on the BE99 aircraft. After that, its aircraft specific training at various in-house locations. Transportation, housing, pay and per diem are provided during training.
Finally: In-house check ride with Company Check Pilot, IOE until proficient, training complete.