At Voyageur Aviation Corp., we deliver innovative solutions to customers with unique aviation requirements. We are an integrated provider of specialized aviation services, including, advanced engineering and maintenance capabilities, part sales and logistics management, aircraft leasing, and contract flying operations both internationally and domestically supporting humanitarian missions, cargo and workforce movements to remote communities. Our headquarters are in North Bay, Ontario, and we are a wholly owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc.
As a key member of the Flight Operations team, the Captain (DASH 8) will report to the Director, Flight Operations and will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our DH8 fleet. Operations consist of weekly scheduled night cargo flights out of Hamilton Ontario with occasional scheduled away from base requirements.
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered...
* Must possess a valid Transport Canada ATPL.
* Meet Transport Canada requirements to operate a Dash 8 aircraft.
* Current DH8 type-rating is an asset.
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to identify solutions.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Willing to work overnight shifts.
* Willing to work a flexible schedule.
* Hand delivered resumes will NOT be accepted.
* Telephone inquiries will NOT be accepted.