Embark on an exciting career in the World’s Largest Seaplane Operator. Experience one of the most unique and exciting operations, in a globally renowned picturesque location, while flying the most famous Seaplane ever produced. As part of a multi-crew operation you will be responsible, to ensure a safe and efficient operation of the aircraft, providing a high standard of customer service. We provide an attractive remuneration, rotational and benefits package.
* Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
* Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
* The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
* The maximum age must be 65 years.
* ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above.
* Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
* Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by TMA.
FIRST OFFICERS (Float Operations)
* Hold a valid Maldivian FCL CPL/MEP/IR with ATPL theory credit;
* Or a valid CPL/MEP/IR, with ATPL theory credit, which complies with Maldivian Part- FCL, in order for the issuance of a Maldivian FCL.
* Or a valid ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit can be considered provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for an issuance of a validation.
* All Ratings must be valid and endorsed on the same License.
* Minimum total flying experience - 175 hours.
* Minimum of 70 hours PIC on aero planes.
* Preference will be given for candidates with Float experience.
* Preference will be given for candidates with DHC- 6 experience.
* GCE Ordinary Level Subjects (or equivalent) – Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).