Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a Captain to be based out of KTEB on a 3 pilot account. The ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance when flying all Part 91/135 trips. Join a hardworking team who strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of service, safety, and integrity.
* Responsible for safe operation of the aircraft.
* Responsible for conducting flights in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with, but not limited to the following items:
o Reviewing the maintenance status of the aircraft.
o The conduct of a proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft Flight Manual.
o A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be used, including alternate airports.
o Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of Solairus Aviation and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
o Ensure the safety of all passengers, aircraft, and crew.
o Accurate completion of all trip paperwork in accordance with current procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
* Total time = 3500 hours
* Fixed wing = 2000 hours
* PIC = 500 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
* Type rated on G650 preferred however we will type the right candidate.
* First Class medical required.
* Must be able to work on an on-call basis
* Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
* Primary residence within a 2-hour drive from KTEB or willing to relocate.