STAJets is looking not just for any pilot, but people that have the ability to embody the interests of STAJets customers, their fellow employees, and the company's brand.
We are seeking individuals who:
* Are safety forward and follow best industry safety practices
* Focus on exceeding the expectations of each passenger
* That embodies and represents the company’s culture and brand
* Are open and flexible to ever-changing flight schedules
* Empower and respect fellow team members
* Strive for continuous improvement and increased growth for the Company
To qualify as a STAJets pilot candidate, you must have the following:
* Must live within 1.5-hour drive of KSNA
* FAA ATP, Multi-Engine Land or ATPL Written complete
* Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
* 4000 hours total pilot time.
* 2000 hours fixed-wing multi-engine PIC
* 3000 hours multi-engine total.
* PIC 250 hour in type