Knowledge & Experience:
* Academic/Preferably holds Diploma in Aviation or Business Administration, Preferred educated to a University Degree.
* FAA/JAA license holder.
* ATPL & Valid type rating on Aircraft Type.
* 2500 Minimum Flight Hours in total.
* A minimum of 1,000 hours in a multi-jet engine aircraft.
* 500 Hours Minimum (Minimum command on Type or * equivalent as PIC).
* Valid Instrument rating.
* Accident and violation free flying.
* VIP flight experience.
* Familiar with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
* Successful completion of the Command Course.
* Airline Transport Pilot License Acceptable to GCAA.
* Valid Recurrent Checks.
* Class 1 Medical.
* Strong verbal and written Communication skills.
* Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
* Strong knowledge in the development and implementation of policies & procedures.
* Strong organizational commitment.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* High School or Equivalent; ATPL; Type-rating