We are seeking Captains and First Officers to fly our wonderful airplanes to our exciting destinations in Europe and North America. We appreciate experience and can offer long-term employment.
We are looking for positive and professional pilots that emphasize safety. We offer exciting opportunities and possibilities of job development. Valid type rating on the Airbus A320 family is an advantage but not a requirement.
The base for the crew is in Keflavík. The crew is responsible for transportation to and from the base.
* EASA ATPL or CPL/Frozen ATPL pilot license
* EASA Class 1 Medical
* Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency
* Minimum Finished theoretical ATPL examinations
* Good communication skills and completed MCC training
* The ability to successfully pass a security background check
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST OFFICERS WITH NO PRIOR TYPE RATING ON A CS25 TURBOJET AIRPLANE:
* Advanced UPRT (A-UPRT)