The Northern Pacific Airways Direct Entry First Officer safely operates Company aircraft according to regulations, as well as established policies and procedures. The First Officer reports to the Chief Pilot and is accountable to the Captain for flight-specific duties. This position is expected to uphold safety while performing flight crew duties and fulfilling the responsibilities expected of a Northern Pacific Airways employee. Other responsibilities aligned with Northern Pacific Airways Core Values.
The successful candidate has excellent customer service skills, team member qualities, and leadership competencies, in addition to the required certifications and experience the position requires. This will be a home based position transiting from designated USA Gateway Cities for duty.
* Must have an FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate.
* Must have a valid First-Class FAA Medical.
* Must have a Minimum of 3,000 hours on multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft, (only time in the operating seat of a turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted, not flight simulator time).
* Minimum of 1,500 hours Second in Command (SIC) on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tons/110,000 Lbs. or more.
* Must not have a record of any Civil Aviation Authority (FAA, CAA, JCAB, etc.) ‘Certificate Action' or ‘Administrative Action' within the prior 30 months.
* Must have a valid USA Passport or USA Crew VISA in a foreign passport and the ability to travel in and out of the US, including to Canada.
* Must be fluent in English, and able to communicate in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.