Manitoulin Transport Inc. | First Officer
Citation CJ2+ FO Position
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America with over 50 years in the trucking business.
Our head office and Flight Department is located on Manitoulin Island, Ontario (the largest fresh water island in the world).
The Flight Department has been in continuous operation for over 25 years at the Gore Bay-Manitoulin Airport (CYZE).
This is a full time position with one CJ2+ and 3 pilots where you can also "have a life."
You are required to move to Manitoulin Island as this is not a commuting job. If you are not willing to relocate DO NOT APPLY.
The ideal candidate will possess the necessary skills and experience to qualify quickly for the role of Captain/PIC.
Opportunity also exists for future advancement into a management role.
* Competitive Pay & full benefits program
* Registered RRSP match Profit Share Program
* Starting Salary: $70,000 to $80,000
* Relocation Allowance, company Laptop, cell phone and iPad.
* Short term private accommodations provided
We fly international on a regular basis. If Covid-19 vaccines become required again our company policy is that you must be vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated.
One of Canada's best kept aviation secrets - flying for Manitoulin Transport - putting "quality of Life" back in the Pilot world!
Qualifications - First Officers:
* Minimum 1500 total hours
* Minimum 500 hours PIC
* Transport Canada CPL + IATRA or ATPL exams
* Corporate Aviation Experience an asset, but not required.
If you are not willing to relocate DO NOT APPLY.