Jet Linx is seeking qualified Pilot in Command candidates for our CL604/605 Heavy jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations. Applicant must live in or be willing to relocate to the base area.
The Pilot in Command (PIC) reports directly to the Base Chief Pilot. The PIC prepares and ensures the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
* Minimum 4,000 hours of total flight time,
* Minimum 3,000 Pilot in Command time
* Minimum 250 hours time on type.
* Total Multi-Engine - 1500 hours
* Total Multi-Engine PIC - 500 hours​​​​​​
* Total Turbine - 500 hours
* Total PIC Jet Time - 250 hours
* Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
* Proactive decision-making skills
Preferred PIC applicants will have:
* Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.