– FAA Commercial Certificate / Instrument Rating
– Second Class FAA Medical
– Eligible to work for any US employer
– Available to travel, Domestic & International, without restrictions
Preferred (not required):
– 500 Flight Hours Heavy Aircraft Experience
– Copilot Flight Time minimum 2000hr
Applicant should possess the ability to work remotely as part of a small crew from a location away from IAR’s headquarters. Position requires performance of FO duties in the low altitude environment as well as duties assisting Captain as needed. Candidate must be able to travel out of the local area and/or U.S. for up to 45 days or more (travel typically occurs no more than twice per year).