Serve as flight crew member conducting domestic and international medical repatriation flights on the Lear 40XR, based at Toronto Pearson. The candidate will possess the necessary skills to operate efficiently and safely in our International Air Ambulance Program in accordance with Canadian and ICAO regulations and standards. Individuals must be able to work cooperatively with a small team for extended periods, including multi-day deployments away from base. Strong inter-personal skills are essential in this environment due to the sometimes challenging schedule and the nature of our operations.
Pilots with current type ratings will be considered first.
Individuals must meet the following – Qualifications / Certifications:
* Minimum 2000 hours total flying time
* Canadian CPL/ATPL
* Valid Group 1 IFR
* ATPL/IATRA Exam(s) Written (CPL Candidates)
* Valid Passport with no travel restrictions
* Able to relocate to within 90 minutes of Pearson International Airport
* International experience and jet experience would be considered valuable assets