Gulfstream IV RECURRENT PIC
Fly Alliance, LLC is a private aviation company, specializing in private jet charter, jet card memberships, aircraft sales, management, parts, and MRO. The company has three different brands including Wing Aviation Group, which is a FAA Part 135 charter certificate operator, focusing on high quality service to customers in the areas of aircraft sales, management, charter, maintenance, parts, and consulting. Wing Aviation Maintenance which is a maintenance company based in Stuart, Florida focusing on high quality service to customers in aircraft maintenance. Finally, Encore Plane Parts which is an aircraft parts sales company based in Orlando, Florida focusing on aircraft parts, specifically, engine sales and leases, aircraft parts and rotable sales.
Essential Job Tasks:
Providing extensive customer service with a friendly, calm, and confident personality.
Coordinate and conduct with the other members of the flight crew to convey flight activities and ensure a safe flight.
* Complete the proper planning of each flight utilizing all applicable weather information and reports in accordance with Company policies and procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
* Determines that the aircraft is air-worthy in accordance with FARs and Company policies and procedures; completes appropriate preflight inspections.
* Ensures the flight is planned and fueled properly so that the flight may be conducted safely and in accordance with policies and regulations.
* Safely, properly and effectively operates the aircraft during the designated period of duty in accordance with the Captain’s instruction, FARs, and Company policies and procedures.
* Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the equipment operated, FARs governing the operation of equipment, and manuals, policies, procedures, and other instructions.
* Notifies crew and passengers of turbulent weather conditions or any other operational factors affecting the flight.
* Completes the load manifest for each flight.
* Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by meeting all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
* While at the terminal, assists with and ensures proper handling of aircraft, passengers, baggage, and cargo.
* Maintains regular and reliable attendance according to Company procedures and practices.
* Presents a professional appearance and adheres to the Company uniform dress code.
* Conducts self professionally at all times while on duty and observes the Rules of Conduct for all associates as outlined in the Flight Operations Manual, Employee Handbook and other related policies and procedures.
* Continues professional training towards upgrading performance and abilities.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Company and Chief Pilot