* Proven leadership skills
* Exceptional customer service skills and abilities
* Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Radio License
* Hold an FAA multi-engine ATP certificate
* Have at least 2,000 total flying hours
* Have at least 1,000 hours of air carrier experience - FAR 121.436
* Must have an FAA ATP (or ability to obtain ATP or Restricted ATP)
* Current FAA First Class Medical
* Must be at least 23 years of age
* High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Possess and maintain a valid passport and equivalent travel documents to freely enter and exit all destinations where Endeavor Air flies.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak English language
* Possess excellent interpersonal and cognitive skills
* Must be able to work any shift, including: days, nights, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to successfully pass a comprehensive Company, FAA and DOT required pre-employment screening, criminal background check, drug test, motor vehicle driving record (MVR), and PRIA records check.