Position Type Regular Full-Time
EagleView is a leading provider of aerial imagery, property insights and software that transforms the way people work. EagleView holds more than 300 patents and owns a large geospatial data and imagery library encompassing 94 percent of the US population. EagleView provides the most accurate data, enabling customers in the government, construction, solar and insurance industries to make timely, informed and better decisions.
EagleView is hiring a Line Pilot, Multi Engine to our department. The Line Pilot, Multi Engine will serve as a key member of the Pilot Operations department and will report directly to the Chief Pilot. The incumbent will be culpable for the operation of a twin engine, fixed-wing, piston aircraft to complete aerial survey missions. The successful candidate will assure the safe operation of the aircraft while promoting project capture efficiency. They will comply with the FARs, the standards applicable to Part 91 of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations, company Flight Operations Manual, and any written conditions imposed on the company on the behalf of the FAA.
The Line Pilot, Multi Engine will work on a rotational schedule from multiple airports around the US and Canada in single pilot operating environments, which requires the ability to be away from home for extended periods of time. Also, they will be culpable for coordinating their daily flight missions with the Pilot Operations staff and reporting daily activities through an online portal.
This is a remote position excluding New York City and surrounding counties.
– Fly aerial survey missions in a single pilot environment while operating a proprietary aerial camera system
– Coordinate survey access with ATC and controlling agencies of Special Use Airspace
– Execute thorough aircraft preflight checks before each flight
– Maintain aircraft and camera system cleanliness
– Communicate maintenance needs and assure safe operation of the aircraft
– Adhere to all written policies, operational standards, and safety procedures
– Complete all daily communications and reporting requirements
– Other duties as assigned
– Commercial Pilot License/Certificate with Multi Engine rating and English proficient endorsement
– Valid Class 2 Medical, minimum
– 400 hours total time
– 30 hours Multi Engine PIC or 15 Multi Engine PIC with a MEI rating
– Valid USA driver’s license
– Valid USA passport
– Ability to pass a drug test and background check
– Legally authorized to work in the United States
– High School diploma or GED
Preferred Skills & Experience:
– Professional flying experience
– 100 hours solo PIC
– 75 hours ME PIC
– Familiar with Part 91 operating guidelines
– Experience with aerial survey or photography flying
– Experience flying Piper aircraft
– Robust written and verbal communications skills
– Robust technical and analytical skills
– Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly
– Well-organized, dependable, and self-sufficient
– Attention to detail
Note: This is not a part 107 Drone operator position. Please do not apply unless you meet the minimum requirements.
– Able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat and/or crawl.
– Able to sit without standing for long periods of time.
– Capable of lifting or moving items at different heights weighing up to 50 pounds.
– Able to adhere to the visual demands set in the medical standards established by the FAA.
– Able to hear clearly verbal communications in person, on the telephone, and over a headset with ambient aircraft and radio noise.
– Possess the stamina needed to work long days, on sequential days, with frequent change in temperatures, climate, and weather conditions.
– Must be able to move about the aircraft and perform all required functions freely, effectively and quickly in confined environment.
– Must be able to sit in pilot’s seat seatbelt and/or shoulder harness fastened without any modifications.
– Travel up to 100% of the time, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overnight stays. Able to work extended hours with lack of scheduling control and be ready to report to work with little notice. Willing to relocate aircraft based on the Company’s operational needs.
– The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this You acknowledge that you can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. The noise level in the work environment is associated with that of operating a light piston aircraft. The work environment is primarily in a light piston aircraft.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a workforce member in this position may be asked to perform. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced, or delegated by management to meet the business needs of the company. We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
EagleView offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment. EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create opportunities for our business and our people. EEO/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Eagleview is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and [E-Verify](https://assets.ctfassets.net/oewsurrg31ok/4nvjE5H6ZyP70l5qsWFFfC/7c83e11d43e3cd22f3459ee6145e2f73/e-verify.pdf) Employer, committed to a diverse workforce.