France, Ile de France, 92 - Saint Cloud
OPERATIONAL PILOT (GPO) M/F
Air Operations - Air Operations
Within the Operational Pilots Group, the Falcon Operational Support Department (DSOF) of the Civil Aircraft General Directorate (DGAC), you participate, in close collaboration with the other DSOF operational specialists as well as the other Dassault Aviation entities, operational support activities related to the different types of Falcon in service.
Your missions will be for the air activity:
- Prepare and carry out demonstration flights in conjunction with the company's test pilots,
- Participate in trade fairs,
- Carry out training and training missions for customer pilots within the ATO: off-line flights, TRI training, TRE training,
-Carry out technical flights (MCF) at customers and in our maintenance network Line support flights for customer pilots (Line Instruction Flight under Supervision),
- Support flights for customers awaiting delivery of their aircraft,
- Organize and perform type rating checks of Dassault Aviation pilots,
- Participate in operational/FH evaluation flights in collaboration with pilots and test engineers,
- Participate in technical ferry flights at the request of flight tests,
Control type qualification of customer pilots at the request of training providers,
- Participate in the validation of simulators at the request of DEV and/or training providers
Your missions for the ground activity:
. Training activity:
- Definition of the working method in partnership in partnership with the aircraft managers,
- Develop and participate in the various theoretical courses of the ATO,
- Participate in the justification and validation of the type rating policy,
- Participate the implementation of the training quality policy (audit, visits, etc.),
- participating as needed in the operation of the ATO or the NCC structure.
- Participate in Falcon feedback and knowledge of competing business aircraft
As part of Falcon Operational support:
- Participate in the development and proofreading of operational documentation with the aircraft managers, and the various departments of the company involved,
- Participate in the development of answers to customer questions,
- Participate in the validation of presentations of an operational nature during seminars,
- Participate in the definition and validation of operational tools,
- Visiting customers.
Experienced (more than 10 years)
English (advanced C1 - autonomous)
You have experience as an Expert Operational Pilot.
You are ATPL, qualified JAR25 aircraft, with experience in public transport (or equivalent).
You have experience in Instruction, with regulatory skills (EASA, FAA).
You are comfortable in customer relations, with a very good level of English (written, oral).
Your pedagogical sense and your sense of contact have been demonstrated in previous experiences.
A good general knowledge, as well as an irreproachable presentation are essential to succeed in your missions.
This position involves frequent trips abroad, as well as flexibility in the management of personal planning.