Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide world-class uncompromising service to our clients
* PIC Citation Latitude in Part 91 and 135 on-demand charter operations.
* Ability to be available 24/7 year round.
* Ability to adapt to rotating schedules and short notice callouts.
* Ensuring compliance with FAA regulations pertaining to actual flight, qualifications, currency and fitness for flight as well as aircraft compliance
* Follow established procedures for reporting irregularities during flights, ground checks, and maintaining records
* Additional administrative duties as assigned by Director of Operations, Chief Pilot and PIC
* Previous PIC Jet Type Rating
* 3000 Total Time hours
* 1500 PIC Hours
* 250 PIC or SIC Hours in a Mid-Size Jet or Larger (>20,000lbs Max Takeoff Weight)
* Valid, current Pilots License issued by the FAA
* Current 1st Class Medical
* No accidents, incidents or sanctions in the past 5 years
* Knowledge of general aviation aircraft and their service requirements plus the needs of crews and passengers
* Ability to train the SIC pilot to properly perform their functions
* A sincere desire to assist customers and be part of a team
* Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, and Communication Skills
* Professional in appearance and mannerisms
* Current Part 135.293/297 in a Jet
* FSI or Simuflite Training