We are seeking expressions of interest from pilots with suitable multi-crew, multi-engine experience to join our Regional Services team as First Officers, in an environment where career and lifestyle combine.
To be considered for this position with Cobham, we require the below as mandatory pre-requisites:
* An unrestricted right to live and work in Australia
* A current or frozen Australian Airline Transport Pilots Licence
* Successful completion of the multi-crew operations (MCC) training
* A current Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Class 1 Australian medical
* Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
* Minimum 1,500 hours total flight time, which may include AICUS. Within these hours, you must demonstrate
* At least 700 total hours in command
* At least 500 hours in command of a multi-engine aircraft
What’s in it for you
* Cobham encourage work life balance with our employees
* Staff discounts across Superannuation, Health Clubs, Hotels and Travel
* Reward and Recognition Program
* A company that values each and every employee offering professional growth
Fly a class leading turboprop enabling full passenger uplift, jet-like speed and industry low carbon emissions.