WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
We're creating an airline people love. It begins with each Alaska Airlines employee, bringing unique strengths and energy to our work in the air and on the ground. Every day, we go beyond what's expected and reach for the remarkable, together.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
* A minimum of 2,000 hours total flight time in a fixed wing aircraft or 1,200 hours total flight time in a high performance military aircraft.
* 50% of rotor-wing flight time up to 1,000 hours may be counted toward total flight time.
* Minimum of 50 hours of flight time within the last 12 months.
* A current First Class FAA medical certificate.
* An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
* Must possess and/or obtain a current passport with unlimited access in and out of the United States.
* Employees with non-U.S. passports also will need any appropriate travel documentation.
* Excellent judgment, leadership skills, demonstrated command ability and maturity.
* Professional demeanor and appearance.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet email functions.
* Must be comfortable with a domicile in Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; Anchorage, AK; Portland, OR; or San Francisco, CA.
* Minimum 23 years of age.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Ability to communicate in English.
* 1,000 hours multi-engine turbine Pilot-in-Command (PIC) in a fixed wing aircraft.
* Four-year degree from an accredited university.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
* Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
* COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement - Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
- This role pays per collective bargaining agreement.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air