Calgary, Alberta (CYYC); Toronto, Ontario (CYYZ); Montreal, QC (CYUL)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* A High School Diploma or equivalency (e.g. G.E.D.)
* Minimum 1500 hours total time
* Minimum 250 hours PIC
* Transport Canada Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Intermediate Airline Transport Rating (IATRA), or ATPL exams written.
Bonus points if you have:
- A degree or diploma in Aviation from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Jet experience, time on type and corporate experience.
You’ll fit right in if your values match ours:
Safety – Looking out for one another to avoid injuries from occurring.
Service – Helping our internal and external customers as much as we can.
Humility – Finding and learning ways to make ourselves better.
People – Understanding that we may have our differences, we have more common than we realize to work together.
Integrity – Understanding that if we make a mistake, take responsibility for it and learn from it.
Community – Giving a helping hand to those in our communities that need some support.