AIR INUIT CORPORATE PROFILE
Air Inuit has been providing essential scheduled, charter, cargo, and emergency air transportation services in Nunavik and beyond, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for over 43 years. Collectively owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, through the Makivik Corporation, the airline operates a fleet of 30 aircraft and employs approximately 910 employees in one of the most challenging flight environments.
Air Inuit's Management and its team of dedicated employees are committed to the company's mission of providing safe, timely and courteous air service to the people living and doing business in the enchanting region of Nunavik, Northern Quebec.
* Minimum 1,500 hours total flying time.
* Dash 8 experience (a strong asset).
* Northern flying experience (an asset).
* 705 experience (an asset).
* Must hold a Valid Canadian Type Rating for Two Crew Aeroplanes (IATRA) or Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) and Category 1 Medical Certificate.
* Must be able to hold a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC).
* Must hold a valid Passport.
* Postsecondary education (an asset).
* Minimum Bilingual written and spoken (French/English), Inuktitut (an asset).
The remuneration package and associated benefits will be in accordance with corporate policies.
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long-term disability), 6% vacation, telemedicine and EAP program for the employee and his family members, a retirement allowance program, and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.