B777 Type Rated Pilots with high level of competence.
The requirements for Indian License holders for Boeing 777 pilots to be hired on a 03 YEARS CONTRACT (renewable) or 65 years of age whichever is earlier are as follows:
1. Minimum experience on B777 aircraft: 500 Hours
2. Valid DGCA ATPL (B777 rating) & FRTOL
3. Valid DGCA Class I Medical
4. Valid Instrument Rating
5. ICAO Aviation English Language Proficiency Four or Above
6. Incident free/accident-free certificate for the past 5 years
7. Should have flown B777 aircraft in the last 30 months
Should have completed gap in flying training upto IR/PPC on FFS, as per DGCA regulations
NOTE: For candidates not having B777 rating current on DGCA ATPL, Air India will issue them with a letter of intent advising them to get their type rating current at their own cost & expense. They would have to get the same completed within a given stipulated time.
Please Note :
1. The selected candidates shall be in possession of a Police Verification Certificate obtained in the preceding three months from the date of joining (in case their passport has not been issued / renewed in the last 05 years).
2. Candidates, currently employed, must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their current Employer, at the time of joining Air India.
3. List of documents to be uploaded by the candidates (One file only) while applying.
Selection Process & Dates
Simulator Fees to be paid by candidates who qualify interview