KF Aerospace is proud to deliver innovative aircraft solutions for corporate, commercial, and military customers worldwide. Launched 50 years ago out of Canada’s Okanagan Valley, KF has grown to specialize in a wide range of aviation services including maintenance and modifications, air cargo operations, military pilot training and aircraft leasing. We own and operate a fleet of CV580, CV5800 and B737NG aircraft, flying cargo and passengers domestically and internationally. With facilities across Canada, KF is home to a 1,000 strong, highly skilled workforce. Our passion for our craft fuels every project we touch.
New Charter Airline
KF Aerospace recently launched KF Aeroflyer operating B737 Next Gen aircraft from crew bases in Kelowna and Calgary. KF’s illustrious history spans over 50+ years of global aviation experience and adventure, perfectly positioning us for this next chapter in our Flight Operations story. We offer a stable, secure, and challenging environment where safety and outstanding customer service represent the pinnacle of our core values. Success is clearly in our DNA, and we are seeking highly motivated and team-oriented people who share that same dedication, determination and drive to be the very best.
With an eye to potential expansion, we are looking to establish a recruitment pool of Captains and First Officers for our Kelowna and Calgary bases. Training is anticipated to start by early fall
* A Current Canadian Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
* Category 1 Medical
* A Valid Canadian Passport or Canadian work permit
* Must be able to obtain and retain Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
* Ability to travel/operate to the United States, and any other countries within our network
* Ability to obtain TSA clearance for simulator training in the United States
* No criminal convictions for which a pardon has not been granted
* Fully vaccinated against Covid 19